Tabung Bersama Mu

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Megan Fox: I have a mental problem



Megan: I have a mental problem

MEGAN FOX isn't one to keep her darkest secrets bottled up.

In her latest mag interview - complete with sexy photo spread - the Transformers goddess reveals she suffers from schizophrenia-type symptoms and fears ending up like her idol MARILYN MONROE, who supposedly committed suicide in 1962.



The brutally honest star is convinced she's mentally ill, but is still awaiting the diagnosis of her condition.

Megan told Wonderland: "I basically read every book ever written about Marilyn Monroe.

"I could end up like that because I constantly struggle with the idea that I think I'm a borderline personality - or that I have bouts of mild schizophrenia.

"I definitely have some kind of mental problem and I haven't pinpointed what it is."

The outspoken star also claimed she hates being stared at, feels insecure about her body, and compares Transformers director MICHAEL BAY to "Hitler" when he's working.



Click "nang it!" Button To Vote For This Post. Thank You...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something

 
Disclaimer :
aReaL Blog's does not stores any files on its server. And We does not reserve any rights to the content listed on these pages. All references are copyright to their respective owners.If you have any clarifications to be made or If you find any contents in this site which you think can be offensive contact me at are_realize@hotmail.com content will be removed or modified accordingly.Thank You