Tabung Bersama Mu

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, August 30, 2009

DJ AM has been found dead

DJ AM has been found dead.
The 36-year-old musician, real name Adam Goldstein, was discovered in his New York apartment on 28.08.09.
His representative has confirmed: 'Adam 'DJ AM' Goldstein was found deceased this afternoon in his New York City apartment. The circumstances surrounding his death are unclear. Out of respect for his family and loved ones, please respect their privacy at this time.'
The star - who once dated Nicole Richie - had battled drug addictions in the past, and it has been reported prescription medications were found at his apartment.
New York Police Department (NYPD) Deputy Commissioner Paul Browne has said there was no sign of foul play.
Another police source claims the musician was not wearing a shirt when he was discovered, and was face down in bed.
It has been claimed DJ AM was upset after splitting from his girlfriend, model Hayley Wood recently.
A source said: 'She ended it, and he didn't want it to end. The breakup hurt him. He hadn't been in a good place lately. For the past week, he wasn't really around, he was keeping to himself, and he was blowing people off.'
On Thursday (27.08.09), he wrote on his Twitter page; 'New york, new york. Big city of dreams, but everything in new york ain't always what it seems (sic).'
DJ AM was involved in a plane crash with Blink 182's Travis Barker last year, which saw several people die.
Last month, he admitted: 'There's no reason why I lived and they didn't. It's something that I struggle with every day, you know, kind of wondering. But I've just realised I'm never really going to know. I'm alive, and I'm here, and I have another chance. So I have to do something better with my life this time.'
He has previously admitted he came close to committing suicide in the past, claiming he nearly ended his life in 1997 when he was 24.
He explained: 'I put the gun in my mouth and I pulled the trigger, and it jammed. And I remember sitting there thinking, 'You know, I can't even kill myself.'

Click "nang it!" Button To Vote For This Post. Thank You...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something

 
Disclaimer :
aReaL Blog's does not stores any files on its server. And We does not reserve any rights to the content listed on these pages. All references are copyright to their respective owners.If you have any clarifications to be made or If you find any contents in this site which you think can be offensive contact me at are_realize@hotmail.com content will be removed or modified accordingly.Thank You